Saturday, April 6, 2013

In this picture I was very afraid I would fall off this big rock! My Mom took this picture while we were hiking table Rock. She saw the rock (or mountain) and told us to go up to the top of it so she could take a picture. It was hard for me to get down because I thought I was going to stumble down, but I didnt. I made it down safely. The hike was about 2 hours in a half long only because going up was about half an hour and once we got to the top we spend about half an hour up there. Im not sure how long it was but it was all worth it! At the top, there was so many beautiful flowers! The view was beautiful too! We were super high so I didnt want to get near the edge though! It was so pretty! Hiking up table rock is so much fun and I hope my parents would bring me there again.

No comments: