Friday, April 5, 2013

I am a hero

today, the scariest thing happend to me. My mom cooked some hotdogs for dinner and me and my little sister sat down to eat. As I was about to take my first bite, I look over at my sister and saw that she was choking! I started panicking, not knowing what to do. I ran over to her and did the heimlich maneuver. I was yelling to my Mom the entire time saying she was choking but my Mom didnt come. I then started yelling her name but that didnt work either. I yelled that she was choking one last time and my Mom came rushing in. Right as my Mom came, my sister stop choking and the hotdog piece she was choking on was out. I was in tears thinking my sister wouldnt be alive if it werent for me. Im happy I was there to notice she was choking! I asked my Mom why she hadnt come and she said it was because she was in the bathroom and couldnt hear anything. But then a few seconds later, she said she heard the word 'choking' and went rushing in. Not only was I terrified, but so was my Mom. I love my little sister and I always will!

No comments: